Free Shipping on all retail orders over $75 in US & Canada | Valentine's Day Order Deadline: Feb 3 for US & Canada
*EDITION SOLD OUT*
This classic Celeste Green Bianchi bicycle print is a reproduction of a painting commissioned for Switchback Cyclery, a social-purpose bike shop in downtown Toronto.
The other three paintings in the series are also available as prints here:
Red Brompton Folding Bicycle
Blue Dutch Bicycle
Ridley Ignite Mountain Bicycle
- 9" x 12", limited edition of 50
- 1 1/2" white border, frame-ready, signed, numbered and dated on the bottom right.
- Printed on 255gms Epson Somerset Velvet with a lovely watercolour texture, 100% cotton hot pressed, archival and acid-free paper
- Produced in Toronto on an Epson Stylus Pro 9900 printer using archival Ultrachrome HDR inks, with a colour permanence rating of more than 75 years.
PACKAGING AND MAILING
- Carefully packaged in a cello sleeve, and mailed flat in a protective stiff envelope.
- Shipped from Toronto, Canada, via Canada Post.
- Please note that the picture frame in the photograph is not included.
Elegant and timeless, cultured and refined, bitter and sweet. A perfect matcha in every way. This illustration features the infamous Shuriken Matcha served in the tea-house of Murai-san (a descendent...
Sometimes, we need a little reminder to keep swimming. Give this print to the champion in your life, the one who constantly inspires you with her courage and determination to follow...
Display your love with this Chuck Taylor inspired print. This print of a watercolour painting of blue and red Converse with laces forming a cute, yet subtle, heart. This print is also available...